Everything I Know
“If it’s worth caring about, it’s worth writing down.” — Seth Godin
A collection of random notes.
My goal is for this to be my digital garden: a curated collection of information that I find useful and beneficial to refer back to. Maybe this information is useful to others.
I’m a big fan of learning in public. I will almost certainly make mistakes at some point, and I will learn from others when they (hopefully) correct me. In turn, I hope others read the information I’ve gathered here and get something out of it.
Some articles you may find interesting:
I can be found online in the following locations:
- My personal website, of which there’s a weekly newsletter
- On Twitter and Mastodon
- On GitHub
My identity can be verified through Keybase.
- Math equation support1 via
Overriding header IDs to match Obsidian’s auto-complete style (source)Disabled for now since I use Vim for editing this instead of Obsidian. Waiting for GFM-style slugs to be supported
- Smartypants support using @silvenon/remark-smartypants
- Local search using easyops-cn/docusaurus-search-local
- Additional syntax highlighting added to theme configuration
utm_sourceadded to all external URLs via brechtcs/rehype-urls
Feel free to add or amend as you feel is appropriate. While the primary consumer of this is myself so I have my own reference, please don’t let that dissuade you from contributing if you feel like there’s value.
- The code of conduct is simple: don’t be a dick. Treat everyone with respect.
- Submit a PR with proposed changes. Please include why you think I should accept it.
- If you have any potential conflict of interest (such as you being the owner of the site you’re submitting to a list), then divulge this in the PR.
Some notes for “future Brian”:
- Clone the repository
git submodule update --initto grab Obsidian config (if you have access 😉)
Deployment is driven automatically by Vercel. Handy.
Unless otherwise specified, this work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.