- Can’t Unsee: test how good of an eye you have for UI design
- Visual design rules you can safely follow every
- HN discussion
- This has some great examples, showing both bad and good for each paradigm. Some of these I’ve followed just out of habit. The “Nest Corners Properly” rule was one that I had never thought about before, but the moment I saw it in practice I realized how easy it was to actually do that in the future.
- Nerd Fonts, a collection of fonts for developers with tons of extra icons loaded into them.
- Linear(HN): project management / issue tracking software. I love the look of the dashboard. Clean look, high contrast, excellent colour scheme. There are a few areas that I would adjust, but that’s okay.
Image placeholder libraries: