Interesting info about the game:
- Julian Gough wrote the poem that shows at the end of the credits when you beat the Ender Dragon. The story behind the poem is a really interesting read.
Mods I use:
Rays Works maintains a list of all items in the game, whether they are farmable, and so, links to YouTube videos that describe how to make the farm at a high level. link
- Guardian XP Farm by ianxofour
- Gunpowder Farm with Snow Golems, shown by Shulkercraft, designed by MushoDen
- Villager Breeder by LogicalGeekBoy
- Hoppers have an item transfer rate of 1 item per 8 game ticks (2.5 items per second)
- To reduce lag, put a composter on top of hoppers that are used for transferring items. This prevents the server code from looking for entities above it and instead can look directly in the composter.
- Block Swappers:
- Detect rising or falling signal strength
Rough lineage of server software:
See: Java Edition server software, Minecraft Servers wiki
- Mineways: Converts a Minecraft map to a 3D model for importing into other software like Blender, Houdini, or Cinema4D