Keycaps come in tons of different styles. The following sites have useful information about them:
- Keycap Profiles: The Ultimate Guide, TEKSBIT
- A Guide to Keycap Profiles and Materials, Switch and Click
Keyboards I own:
- Helix with KAT Drifter keycaps and C3Equalz x TKC Tangerine switches
- Drop ALT low profile with stock keycaps and C3Equalz x TKC Banana Split switches
- Drop + OLKB Preonic V3 with stock keycaps and Kailh Bronze switches
- IBM Model M (1986)
Clicky switches can be made clicky by click jackets or click bars.
Click jacket example (on Cherry Blue switches):
I’m a big fan of QMK firmware on all of my keyboards for its amazing customizability.
Similar to QMK:
- LGUG2Z/komokana does application-aware keyboard layer switching in Windows (written in Rust)