A semi-prioritized list of things I want to learn about.
- Gearing mechanisms. Saw this video with LEGO with various mechanical principles like a Schmidt Coupling which seems really cool.
- Flutter. This is really the mobile framework I’m most interested in, and rather than trying to pick up bits and pieces here and there, I need to do a proper deep-dive on it.
- React Native. I’ve worked with Flutter but it’d be neat to see the pros and cons to another mobile framework.
- Financial reports, particularly ones issued by charities. How do I read these? How can I see that my donation is getting put to good use?
- Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs). I need to know how to properly draw these. There are specific symbols used to indicate certain things. This is important for threat modeling
- Modding games like Dark Souls III, Sekiro, and Elden Ring. I have an idea where the lights in my room change colour based on my health, but I’ll need to hook into something to get that information. Maybe I start watching memory addresses? Can I write out health to the log file? What about death events?