Avoid moving data to the heap for a performance improvement. When assigning variables, if you can work with the reference to your data rather than copying it out, that reduces heap usage.
- Effective Go
- Hasn’t been updated since 2009, but the core concepts still remain. Does not
account for things like
go modor any of the new language features.
- Hasn’t been updated since 2009, but the core concepts still remain. Does not account for things like
- Learn Go with Tests
- Building a BitTorrent client from the ground up in Go, Jesse Li (HN)
- cobra: CLI apps made easy
- ent: Entity framework for Go
- gin: HTTP library
- migrate: Database migrations
- viper: App configuration via files and flags
- By Charm: