Interesting Discord bots:
- CouchBot sends notifications when someone goes live on a livestreaming platform. This seems to be one of the few that can do YouTube live streams properly rather than just a new YouTube video (Mee6 has that problem).
- Mee6 seems to be one of the better moderation bots. There’s some features I wish it had, but overall it seems fine. Has a free and premium offering.
- Scryfall has bots for both Discord and Slack for retrieving information on Magic: The Gathering cards.
- Statbot collects stats on messages sent, active users, voice chat person-hours, etc. Has a free and premium offering.
Useful Discord tools:
- HammerTime generates Discord time tags so that the date and/or time you enter will be in the correct time zone for the reader.
- shardlab/Discordrb for Ruby. Currently lacks support for Scheduled Events, but a (stale?) PR is open to add them.
- discordjs/discord.js for Node.js. Seems to have a defect where scheduled event events don’t come through until there’s been a message sent in a guild.