Sites I source recipes from:
- Grimgrains - Their Sweet And Sour Lentils is one of my favourite go-to meals.
- Budget Bytes
- Tasty, (generally) healthy recipes with an emphasis on low price.
- Because the ingredients are generally simple, it’s easier to buy in bulk for meal prepping.
Recipes here I haven’t done any tweaking to, so I can’t call them “my own” or have an exact copy as an article on the wiki.
- Root Beer Pulled Pork
- Make this with Barq’s Root Beer and Kraft Original BBQ Sauce, if available in your area. Fantastic and easy.
- Mediterranean Turkey Bowls, Budget Bytes
- Meal Prep Noodle Soup Jars
- It’s ramen, yes, but is much healthier than what you’d get at the store. A soft-boiled egg could be added for something extra. Surprisingly filling. I used another hot sauce other than sriracha and it was still good.
I have had these recipes recommended to me, but I haven’t tried or made them yet:
- Freezer Garlic Bread, Budget Bytes